Friday 9 May 2014

The Feeling!!

This feeling I get, when I feel like I'm feeling what I have always felt the need to feel, so muddled yet so free at it... not easily explained yet so simply defined within me. This is the feeling I felt this very morning when I opened my eyes and I knew "I am where i want to be, literaly this minute, with who i want to be with!". you know when you have been induldged in a certain involvement with certain people, and you try imagining how and where you would be without them at that particular moment, when nothing comes to mind then you should know for sure that for that period, at that point, that's where you belong!!

Alright, maybe the lines above makes my point uneasy to get. What I'm trying to put out to you is this, when you find yourself randomly smiling at some inner hard-to-explain emotions, then you should know that's a breeze of a Blessing passing through you, grab it and hold on for as long as it makes you smile. Not everything goes according to plan all the time, that's why breaking the rules feels exciting at times. It brings some life into a person, this utmost igniting fear that makes the blood rush, leaves one wondering "Did I just do that? " "Geez that aint right" , yet you do it anyways because it feels right... The biggest achievement from breaking rules is not regreting it later on but feeling good about it.

This probably sounds like the worst advice ever... maybe it is. but hey, I come across a lot of people saying "You Only Live Once" , I say "You Only Die Once" so make the most out of each day you get blessed with, because life is mostly made short by the choices we make, always trying to be good and doing the right thing... forcing everything to go according to plan. Well I don't plan, I go with the flow. I love everyone in my life because they help me discover me, in every aspect. Most of all I love the one I woke up next to this very day, for when I did I felt that feeling I had always felt the need to feel.

Right this minute, I am breaking a rule, and it feels Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment