Monday 12 May 2014

MOMMY DEAREST!


I love my Mom, so so much… probably more than I did before 2009. What happened then? I will tell after this…


So my mommy had me at a young tender age, She shares with me some of the stories of when she was pregnant with me, when she was in labour, when she saw me for the first time and forgot all the pain she was in a few minutes before, well you know, the stories every mother tells about the labour pains, hers just stands out (maybe coz she’s my mommy). Sweet touchy stories she tells me, and although they all sweet and lovely words she uses, I can only imagine how it must’ve been hard for her at that age.

And out of the biggest love she has for me, she has lovingly guided me to surviving that stage she toughly went through. And I can safely say she’s this day a proud mother of a childless intelligent 22year old lady (big head for me, lol) , who makes wise decisions from her mom’s teachings, and who’s learned and keeps learning from her mom’s experiences. My mommy is a super MOM and that one fact, grows my love for her daily.

I was there to witness most of her struggles, the challenges she encountered in her journey to shaping a better future for me… I saw and wiped her tears, cried with and for her, I felt every pain she felt and yet she always made sure I didn’t feel responsible for it. She’s not a woman of many many words, and she and I have this internal understanding where sometimes we just communicate without words or much action but our eyes (priceless).Gosh I love this woman.

I envy her bravery; she inspires and motivates me without even trying to. Her wise choices and her strong intelligent reasoning. She holds no grudge, many people who should’ve been always there for her have wronged her on more occasions than ever allowed, yet she still possesses a strong forgiving heart. She has always considered me first in everything she did and even said, though I guess that’s what all loving mothers do. But I mean with her, she had a choice to have a better life that I believe she deserves, yet she chose to take difficult paths which were all for my sake I gradually learnt with the years, and for that I love her even more.

Mommy is a private person (and she might not like that I’m writing about her on the internet _ Oopsy) … *Sorry mom, but I can’t help it, you’re just too awesome and I want the world to know how proud and grateful I am to be your daughter (and I bet when my 2 younger sisters grow older and mature they will bare same testimony)*.

She and I have not always been veeery close, but we were close to being that. Strict woman she was and still is, and I respectfully feared her at times and still do (I was quiet but naughty I know and she always enforced change and discipline in her own oh-so-sadly-but-funny-unforgettable ways, lol). I love and thank you for that mommy! Ok so I could fill up a bible talking about this woman. So now back to my statement about 2009…

… I was in my confirmation journey at church when we went camping for a week at Bosco Centre. We were informed late about it yet she went out of her way to get it paid so that I could go, it was worth every cent. Anyway, 3days into the camping we were taught about babies and stuff, birth and abortion too, and they screened the abortion process for us… Lord what we saw (viewer discretion was advised by the way, and I chose to stay and watch), unbelievable cruelty, a choice that leads to 5-10min of a bloody horrific internal murder. One that my lovely mother believed to rather struggle with and for me than take. For that mommy I will forever be grateful, and I salute every mother out there for that one life-giving choice they’ve made. You deserve all the love and gratitude in the world, especially if you have no regrets for that choice… I know my mommy doesn’t!

I love you to the moon and back mommy, for all you have been for me and still are, all you have done and sacrificed to give me the best life you believed I deserve. You are Wonderful, Amazing and such a perfect Angel to me, you are a Blessing, you are Special to my heart, and you are every good thing and more.

#Always_Know_This ILOVEYOUSOSOMUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment