Monday 19 December 2016

HOW COULD HE???


So last Wednesday night something crazy happened, and I've been thinking about it for quiet some time now since then.

He'd been sick, full blown terrible flu. I went over to his place to take care of him.
Knowing very well that I'll catch all that flu from him, I didn't care, He needed me.
So there we are, medication all around us, him sneezing and coughing and just being very sick and me mothering him of course.

Anyway, fast-forward to going to bed that night.
I think 2hours into sleep I was awoken by his painful coughing coming from the bathroom.
I jumped out of bed very concerned, ran and barged into the bathroom.
I was saddened by the sight of him that weak and sick, with tears in my eyes I asked if I can get him anything and seeing that he was irritated by this flu that he didn't even know what I should get him.(He's always the medication and diagnosis know-it-all by the way).

I put my house shoes on and ran downstairs, filled the kettle up with water, took his new birthday coffee mug (displays a picture of him and his daughter when it gets hot water... somehow I thought that would cheer him up a little). Ran back upstairs with these things and plugged in the kettle in the bedroom to make him some MedLemon.

He got a little better and we went back to sleep.
Now what happened next upset me so much, I don't even understand why though.
I didn't even check the time when this happened but it was some time in the early AMs.

Okay, so what happened is...
I had a dream, that "we were at some restaurant and he was completely fine, not sick at all.
We were having a good time when the waiter started trying to hit on me.
We didn't like it, so I suggested we call the manager so we can change our waiter.
He blatantly said "Nah, let's just go sit somewhere else".
So there we are getting up and he leads me to a table next one that has a whole bunch of woman."
This is still a dream by the way.
"He sits right by their side and starts chattering about, totally ignoring me.
I tap his shoulder to ask him what's up, he doesn't even glance at me...
So I'm completely upset at this point."

And suddenly I wake up to find my arm around him.
I think I thought I was still in this dream coz I was still so upset.
I took my arm off of him and moved to my far end of the bed **so angry**
Thinking how could he do something like this to me.
Lol like I was sooo mad I forgot he was sick.
I must've have eventually fallen asleep because I woke up to my alarm at 5:30am.
I didn't remember the dream until a bit after he woke up after my shower.
I couldn't stop laughing..

I think about about it today and I still crack at myself acting up like that.
I literally reacted to that in real life and couldn't stop myself.


This was the craziest thing to happen, I mean I've woken up crying hysterical from nightmares but this here I thought was hilarious.

Has this ever happened to you???
Wake up very upset at someone for what they did in YOUR dream?

Do Share!






1 comment:

  1. You have crazy dreams....or perhaps it actually happened

    ReplyDelete