Sunday 26 October 2014

GONE…


27/10/2014

This day marks a full month since we buried you
Yet I still question the reality of it all
Here’s what’s in my heart...

 
Helpless
Breathless
Lifeless
This is your current state of being, such being I still refuse to believe
Not around yet I feel your presence
I may not see you
Touch or even speak to you
But your memories are never faded
It’s because of these memories that I so long to be with you now
To hear your voice, to see your smile
To get a squeezing hug from you

When I heard… I felt I was in a dream
In desperate need of being awakened
At the thought of you gone… Tears form in my eyes at the speed of light
They run down my face like an overflowing river
My heart pounds in painful disbelief and I still hope I’m dreaming
Falling asleep is nearly impossible
I lay there tossing and turning
Wishing and hoping to get a phone call
… With your joyful voice at the other end of the line

I promise I’m trying my best to digest this
Trying to accept it with all my might
If you’re really gone, If you can see me, if you can hear me
If you are my most recent Angel
Then I pray that you grant me the strength to move on
To fully accept that you’re GONE!!

I TRULY MISS YOU GRAMS

‘TILL WE MEET AGAIN

RAESEJA SALAMINAH MALATSE – LOVE YOU FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment