Wednesday 23 July 2014

LETTER TO MY FUTURE UNBORN CHILD... ANGEL!!!


How I long to hear your sweet cry for the first time. I imagine it will be the sweetest sound I would ever hear. I know it will be the change of my life for the better.

I would spend nights staring at your precious face, thanking God for the greatest blessing. The joyous announcement that your dad and I would make to our family and friends.

As we would become a family of three.

When I would experience the greatest joy of my life.

 

Because of you, I would be a mom. One of the things I hear to be the greatest role in the world.

Because of you, I would know the deepest meaning of love.

Because of you, I would strive to be the best I can be.

Because of you, I would feel complete.

You my daughter will change my life in the absolute best way possible. I read somewhere that having a child is like letting your heart walk around outside of your body… That, I’m still due to witness.

 

It would be amazing to see the changes you will go through over the years of growing. You’ll go from an itsy bitsy tiny baby to a walking and talking one.

From sleeping away the day snuggled in my arms to climbing on me like I’m a jungle gym.

From reaching at objects on your play mat, to learning how to wave good-byes and give high-fives.

From baby coos to babbling then your first words, Papa and Mama.

From being a baby to being considered a toddler (even though you will always and forever be my baby).

I can’t wait for the happy baby you will be, with a smile to light up the room.

The love you will give. From your smiles to your hugs and kisses and best of all the cuddles. I would never get enough of you.

 

I imagine you being FUNNY!

Making crazy noises that would make everyone laugh.

Loving the attention and once you’d have it, definitely keep it.

I imagine you laughing with me and your daddy right at the same moments.

I imagine you well known at the grocery store.

Flirting with everyone in your eye-sight whenever we’d be out for dinner.

Making others smile and bringing them joy.

You are already so special to me, and I am already so proud to call you mine.

 

I have so many hopes and dreams for you in this life. I know that God has a purpose for you and He is going to use you to do amazing things.

I pray you’ll  have the confidence to be who you want to be.

I pray for you the courage to go after your dreams and the determination to not give up.

I pray that you’ll be brave when faced with challenges.

That you have compassion for others and a giving heart. Most of all, I pray that you get the most out of the life you will be blessed with.

 

No matter what, I will always be there for you. I will be there to hold your hand when you need support.
 Lend an ear when you want to talk.

Pick you up when you fall and most of all guide you the best way I can through your beautiful life. The most important thing I want you to know is that you will be loved. So very loved.

 

I already love you to the moon and back my sweet Angel.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment